We got ‘er done.
I’m a married woman.
If I had envisioned my perfect wedding, my fantasy would have paled in comparison to the reality of our beautiful day.
(On a(n un)related note,) Holy Crap.
I crafted up a DIY version of the world’s healthiest cereal.
Much like my relationship with my brand new husband, the ingredients in this cereal form a union sustained by love, strength, and respect.
No one cereal-contributor seeks to cast a shadow over its peers, but, rather, to create a collaborative platform onto which everyone can shine.
It’s healthy. It’s yummy. It’s pretty darn cute.
…and making it at home costs a fraction of the cost of buying the commercial product (*coughs* $13.00 for an 8 oz bag *clears throat*).
The World’s Healthiest Cereal
1 cup organic chia seeds
1 cup organic shelled hemp seeds
1 cup organic whole buckwheat groats
1/2 cup organic raisins (your favourite variety)
1/2 cup organic cranberries
1/2 cup organic dried apple pieces
1-2 Tbsp organic real cinnamon
1. In a large airtight container (or ziploc bag) combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Mix 2 Tbsp of the cereal mix with 4 Tbsp of almond, soy, hemp, or dairy milk (or water). Stir, wait 3-4 minutes, and enjoy!
- Combine, as above, and add fresh fruit.
- Add a few spoonfuls to your favourite granola recipe.
- My favourite application: add one Tbsp to your favourite overnight oats recipe. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy.